Send us photos of your virtual pinball machine that you have equipped with parts from Arcadeclassic or vpinclassic.
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and please also state in the email that you agree to their publication
- Describe which parts you have installed
- There is no entitlement to publication
- The rights to the images are transferred to Arcadeclassic and you agree that your first name will be published
- In the case of construction reports, the text must be neutral and must not insult, humiliate or disparage others
We have articles in the arcade, gaming and entertainment sectors. Here you will find only selected quality components for old and current arcade machines, DIY projects, virtual pinball and slot machines.
With components such as the Pinscape Controller Freescale KL25Z, powerboard and mainboard, V-Pin (virtual pinball) projects can be implemented with ease. Of course, other components such as the plunger, buttons or contactors are ready to use.
The range is constantly being expanded and adapted to your wishes.
If you do not find everything you need and are still looking for specific components for your project, or just need help?
Just write us a message and we'll help you!
All the news from Arcadeclassic now on Facebook. Here you see when articles are available again, new items in the shop and everything related to arcade components. Of course you can also write messages here and ask questions!
Follow us now on Facebook and always be the first to find out what's new.
Click here for the Facebook page